Materials Required from Sponsoring Company:
- PowerPoint file
- Webinar Title
- Webinar description, 50-100 words
- Date and time of webinar
- Speaker’s names, titles, and short bios. Speaker photos optional.
- Company logo
- Photos or imagery relating to topic, optional.
Send all webinar materials to email@example.com
PowerPoint Best Practices
Slide Design Basics
- File format must be PPT or PPTX
- Only one master slide is permitted
- Slide Deck should be no more than 20 Mb in size
- The first Slide Animation must be set to start on click
- Slide Transitions are not supported. Break out all animations into separate slides.
- Embedded objects (ie. Audio, Excel, Video, etc.) are not supported
- Type size smaller than 17 point type
- Embellished type (type with shadows, bevels, or special effects)
- Textured or gradient backgrounds
- Slide numbering on the slide Header, Footer, or Master slide
Tips to Maximize Legibility
- Your presentation should have a 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratio
- Use larger font sizes than you would normally
- Use simple design elements and solid color blocks
- If you plan to insert screen-capture images in your PowerPoint, it is very important that you reduce screen resolution to 800x600 or 800x450 in order to keep the content legible. Also, reduce the color depth to "High Color (16- bit)".