Hees shakes up Heinz leadership team
Search for similar articles by keyword: [HJ Heinz
PITTSBURGH — The H.J. Heinz Co. has named new leadership after the completion of the company’s acquisition by Berkshire Hathaway and 3G Capital.
The new executives include:
• Paulo Basilio as chief financial officer. Mr. Basilio is a partner at 3G Capital and was previously chief executive officer at America Latina Logistica.
• Kristen Clark as senior vice-president and chief people officer. She has been with Heinz since 2000 and was most recently president of Heinz Canada.
• Brendan Foley as zone president of Heinz North America. He was been with Heinz since 1998 and was most recently president of U.S. consumer products.
• Matt Hill as zone president of Heinz Europe. He has been with Heinz since 2010, most recently as president of Heinz U.K. and Ireland. He was with Unilever previously.
• Andy Keatings as chief quality officer. He has been with Heinz since 1994.
• Emin Mammadov as zone president of Heinz Russia, Turkey, Middle East and Africa. He has been with Heinz since 2006, most recently as president of Heinz Africa and Middle East.
• Eduardo Pelleissone will be executive vice-president of operations. He has been with America Latina Logistica for 14 years, most recently as chief executive officer.
• Fernando Pocaterra will be zone president of Heinz Latin America. He has been with Heinz for 32 years, most recently as area director of Heinz Latin America.
• Hein Schumacher will be zone president of Heinz Asia Pacific. He has been with Heinz since 2003, most recently as president of Heinz China.
• Dan Shaw will be general counsel. He has been with Heinz for 32 years and has been deputy general counsel since 2009.
Berkshire Hathaway and 3G Capital completed the acquisition of H.J. Heinz earlier this month in a transaction valued at $28 billion, including the assumption of outstanding debt. The deal was first announced on Feb. 14 and met shareholder approval on April 30.
At the time of the transaction’s completion, Bernardo Hees was named chief executive officer of Heinz. Mr. Hees was previously c.e.o. of Burger King Worldwide, Inc. and he has been c.e.o. of America Latina Logistica, Latin America’s largest railroad and logistics company.