For Frequently Asked Questions, click here
Materials needed: To build the online registration page for your webinar, we will need the following:
• 1-2 paragraph description of the webinar
• Date and time of the webinar
• Speaker’s names, titles, bios, and photos (optional)
• Company logo
• Header graphic
(Headers should be 700 pixels wide, any height. You may include logos, title and date information.)
Submit files to: email@example.com
PowerPoint slide guidelines:
• Be sure your presentation has a 4:3 aspect ratio (The default is 10"x7.5")
• Use simple backgrounds. Do not use textured or gradient backgrounds.
• Use large type (17 point type and smaller is too small.)
• Do not use embellished type (type with shadows, bevels or special effects.)
• Do not use sounds, music, animation or slide transitions.
• Do not embed Excel files.
• Do not number the slides using the Header/Footer or Master Slide.
• The PowerPoint slide deck must have no more than one Master Slide in order for it to be automatically converted. To check this for any PowerPoint, please go to the View menu, Master, Slide Master and to View menu, Master, Title Master, and delete any master slides beyond the first one.
Please be sure to break out all animations into separate slides. All builds, or animations must be expressed as individual slides in a sequence.