Determining spending needs
Feb. 1, 2012
Assembling and maintaining the information required by valued asset management provides the ability to answer questions key to operational success, such as:
• What utility hogs can be trimmed to reduce the facility’s carbon footprint and improve the bottom line?
• What equipment requires the greatest time to maintain?
• Which equipment has the greatest cost for replacement parts?
• What equipment requires the greatest sanitation time to meet GMPs and HACCP requirements?
• Which operations require the most labor?
• Where does the facility’s planned downtime come from?
• Where is unplanned downtime coming from?