HORSHAM, PA. — Bimbo Bakeries USA is taking the next step with its Nature's Harvest bread line by making several of its whole grain varieties available nationwide. All varieties of Nature’s Harvest contain at least 8 grams of whole grains per serving, and the 100% Stoneground Whole Wheat variety contains 25 grams of whole grains.
“Whole grain options that taste great have not always been the easiest to find, which is why we are very excited to bring Nature’s Harvest delicious whole grain breads nationwide for the whole family to enjoy,” said Kara Reddy, senior brand manager, Nature’s Harvest bread. “Not only do all of Nature’s Harvest bread varieties taste great, they also provide at least 8 grams of whole grains in every serving, making Nature’s Harvest a simple and delicious way for the whole family to get the whole grains they need in their diet.”
The varieties of Nature’s Harvest now available nationally include:
• 100% Stoneground Whole Wheat
• Honey Wheat Made with Whole Grain Bread
• Butter Top Made With Whole Grain White Bread
• Butter Top Made with Whole Grain Wheat Bread.
Nature’s Harvest bread varieties found in select regions include:
• 18 Grains & Seeds Bread
• Honey Wheatberry Bread
• Light Multigrain Bread
• Light 100% Whole Wheat Bread
• Sunflower and Honey Bread
• Made with Whole Grain White.All Nature’s Harvest bread varieties contain no artificial flavors, colors or high-fructose corn syrup.