CHICAGO — The American Society of Baking (A.S.B.) is searching for presenters for BakingTech 2017, “Diversity — It’s All in the Mix”, to be held Feb. 26-28, 2017, in Chicago. Those with relevant information or experience that wish to present at the event are invited to submit a paper outlining the content of their potential presentation.
• Harnessing the power of social media
• Utilizing today’s technology
• Exploring alternative ingredients
• Expanding into non-traditional products
• Developing company cultures
• Understanding the standards
• Training best practices
• Sustainability case studies
Submissions are not limited to these subjects, but they do have a greater likelihood of acceptance if they can be tethered to one of the given topics. Visit http://www.asbe.org/bakingtech2017-call-for-papers/ to learn more about the above listed topics and to submit papers.Submissions will be accepted through Friday, May 13.