Our sales and distribution company has become one of the most diversified ingredient suppliers to the baking industry. We maintain an extensive warehouse and trucking system with weekly deliveries to over 350 food operations over 42 states. Our national reach allows us to meet our customers' needs on time, every time.
Brolite is a leading manufacturer of high quality baking ingredients. Founded over 83 years ago, we are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products and service. We are more than just a business, we partner with our customers, and together we make the best baked goods in America.
Corbion is the global market leader in lactic acid, lactic acid derivatives, and a leading company in emulsifiers, functional enzyme blends, minerals, vitamins and algae ingredients. We partner with the world’s food manufacturers to put truly sustainable food solutions to work. Our state-of-the-art ingredient solutions redefine preservation, inspiring and enabling forward-thinking companies to create and prolong all the hallmarks of freshness and safety – like texture, taste and microbial integrity – that shape delightful eating experiences, all while protecting the planet future generations will inherit. We deliver both tangible and intangible value, helping our customers craft delicious, nourishing foods consumers can trust. At Corbion, our priorities as consumers shape the products we help make possible – products that allow our families, our friends, and our customers to thrive.More
J&K Ingredients, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of bakery ingredients for the baking industry throughout the world. We have reached this benchmark, and will continue to uphold it, by:
1. Providing customers with service that meets or exceeds their needs and expectations, and with products that are measurably superior to those of our competitors.
2. Creating the best added value and customer satisfaction available. We do this by employing the most highly trained, skilled and knowledgeable people and by always making them available as a resource to our customers.
3. Always delivering superior and innovative products, service and technical support (at competitive prices) through efficient operations. This allows us to achieve better returns for our customers.
4. Upholding an environment where the top priority is achieving excellence through accountability and honesty. We help our employees to develop their skills and offer them opportunities for personal growth and professional achievement.
5. Maintaining the highest standard of quality in each and every area that affects our customers.
Puratos is an international company that offers a full range of innovative food ingredients and solutions for the bakery, sweet goods and chocolate categories. We serve primarily large industrial bakeries and retailers in the US, in addition to foodservice chains and artisan customers. Our US headquarters are in Pennsauken, NJ with a national footprint, and our global headquarters are in Belgium. At Puratos, we believe that food has extraordinary power in our lives. We do not take such a responsibility lightly. This is why we aim to help customers be successful with their business, by turning technologies and experience gathered from food cultures around the world into new opportunities. Together, we move the planet forward by creating innovative food solutions for the health and well-being of people everywhere.
Vantage Food® is a market leader in the baking industry. We work collaboratively with our customers to provide custom solutions for any food operation, large or small. Our integrated approach includes industry experts, processing ingredients, and precision spray equipment that help increase operational efficiency and your peace of mind. We bring an established presence and generations of brand history to the food industry, providing the trusted experience and enduring quality on which our customers can rely. Our comprehensive portfolio of processing ingredients offers solutions for various baking applications, from release agents and oil blends to emulsifiers and stabilizers. Release agents are food-grade oils or water-based formulations that can be used to prevent bread, cakes/sweet goods, and doughs from sticking to pans, molds, belts, and other surfaces.