American Key Products has been a leader in providing quality starches since 1948. Over the years, the company has grown and diversified into the food industry under the auspices of American Key Food Products.
Our sales and distribution company has become one of the most diversified ingredient suppliers to the baking industry. We maintain an extensive warehouse and trucking system with weekly deliveries to over 350 food operations over 42 states. Our national reach allows us to meet our customers' needs on time, every time.
In 1883 Herman Levi and Jacob Loew founded Capitol Milling Company to mill flour on a large scale in the Los Angeles area. In 1999 Capitol Food Company was established, and today the Levi and the Jensen families continue to provide bakers and food purveyors with the highest-quality products nearly 140 years later.
J&K Ingredients, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of bakery ingredients for the baking industry throughout the world. We have reached this benchmark, and will continue to uphold it, by:
1. Providing customers with service that meets or exceeds their needs and expectations, and with products that are measurably superior to those of our competitors.
2. Creating the best added value and customer satisfaction available. We do this by employing the most highly trained, skilled and knowledgeable people and by always making them available as a resource to our customers.
3. Always delivering superior and innovative products, service and technical support (at competitive prices) through efficient operations. This allows us to achieve better returns for our customers.
4. Upholding an environment where the top priority is achieving excellence through accountability and honesty. We help our employees to develop their skills and offer them opportunities for personal growth and professional achievement.
5. Maintaining the highest standard of quality in each and every area that affects our customers.