Brolite is a leading manufacturer of high quality baking ingredients. Founded over 83 years ago, we are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products and service. We are more than just a business, we partner with our customers, and together we make the best baked goods in America.
Butter Buds Inc. provides many of the world’s top food manufacturers, specialty food companies, and foodservice institutions with on-trend, better for you concentrated dairy flavors and specialty flavor ingredients by perfecting the art and science of concentrated flavor technology. In partnership with our customers, Butter Buds Inc. continues to push the boundaries of flavor technology. We do so with innovative flavor products and customized flavor solutions that respond to market trends including clean label, organic, dairy alternative and more.
In 1883 Herman Levi and Jacob Loew founded Capitol Milling Company to mill flour on a large scale in the Los Angeles area. In 1999 Capitol Food Company was established, and today the Levi and the Jensen families continue to provide bakers and food purveyors with the highest-quality products nearly 140 years later.
Eurogerm USA is a manufacturer of a wide range of bakery ingredients and solutions for bakery operations of all sizes. Our product offerings include mixes/bases for breads, cakes, cookies, dough conditioners, laminated doughs, gluten to name a few. You can find our full catalog on the website. If you have a specific need we can develop a customized solution for you.
Our main focus is creating exceptional dairy flavors with a proven proprietary process that is guaranteed to make a difference in your final product. From fermentation to culture technology, our staff combines decades of experience with an uncompromising can-do attitude.
First Choice Ingredients is headquartered in the heart of dairyland, in Germantown, Wisconsin. Established in 1994, the FCI campus has now grown to three facilities and over 60,000 square feet of production and 20,000 of R&D space. This includes wet and dry production, a variety of application labs, warehousing, and an expanded tasting center.
J&K Ingredients, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of bakery ingredients for the baking industry throughout the world. We have reached this benchmark, and will continue to uphold it, by:
1. Providing customers with service that meets or exceeds their needs and expectations, and with products that are measurably superior to those of our competitors.
2. Creating the best added value and customer satisfaction available. We do this by employing the most highly trained, skilled and knowledgeable people and by always making them available as a resource to our customers.
3. Always delivering superior and innovative products, service and technical support (at competitive prices) through efficient operations. This allows us to achieve better returns for our customers.
4. Upholding an environment where the top priority is achieving excellence through accountability and honesty. We help our employees to develop their skills and offer them opportunities for personal growth and professional achievement.
5. Maintaining the highest standard of quality in each and every area that affects our customers.