All Packaging Machinery Corporation was established in 1945, known then as Errich International Machinery. In 1982 Errich became All Packaging Machinery Corporation and moved to its present headquarters in Ronkonkoma, New York. APM has been serving the Packaging Industry for over 70 years. APM prides itself in the fact that its machines are designed for durability, flexibility and simplicity of operation. These factors have contributed to the sales in excess of 50,000 machines throughout the Packaging Industry to date.
On July 19, 2010 Harpak and ULMA announced a merger as Harpak-ULMA Packaging, LLC.
The common philosophies shared by both companies and the combination of assets and capabilities, allows the merged company to offer our customers a wider range of fully integrated packaging solutions!
In a time when personalization has all but gone, be assured that Harpak-ULMA not only wants to cultivate relationships, but we also know how. Our family business atmosphere extends far beyond the walls of our office buildings.