Agropur Ingredients is a global leader, supplying some of the world’s most prominent food, beverage, and nutrition industries with innovative functional ingredients, and quality contract manufacturing services. Whether your objective is to develop new products, improve product flavor, streamline production processes, improve texture, increase shelf-life, enhance nutrition, boost output, or achieve better sensory perception we can deliver a solution for you.
Located in Delta, Colorado, Amarna is a leading manufacturer of a family of patented, next-generation water-based release agents sold under the Amarnakote™ brand name. Amarna is widely recognized as an industry leader in high-performance release products and spray systems used in a variety of food applications including bagels, dried fruit and jerky. Amarna’s water-based release agents prevent food from sticking while reducing or eliminating buildup on baking and dehydrator surfaces.
Bunge Loders Croklaan is a leading global producer and supplier of sustainable premium quality vegetable oils and fats for the food manufacturing industry. We operate as the global B2B edible oils business of Bunge Limited. Our products are used in a wide range of applications, from bakery and confectionery to culinary and infant nutrition.
J&K Ingredients, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of bakery ingredients for the baking industry throughout the world. We have reached this benchmark, and will continue to uphold it, by:
1. Providing customers with service that meets or exceeds their needs and expectations, and with products that are measurably superior to those of our competitors.
2. Creating the best added value and customer satisfaction available. We do this by employing the most highly trained, skilled and knowledgeable people and by always making them available as a resource to our customers.
3. Always delivering superior and innovative products, service and technical support (at competitive prices) through efficient operations. This allows us to achieve better returns for our customers.
4. Upholding an environment where the top priority is achieving excellence through accountability and honesty. We help our employees to develop their skills and offer them opportunities for personal growth and professional achievement.
5. Maintaining the highest standard of quality in each and every area that affects our customers.
The focus of KB Ingredients from the start, was to give customers the product/package/logistic that made their operations run more efficiently. KB would always go the extra yard to ensure satisfaction and build loyalty. Success with this concept encouraged investment in a facility and processing equipment located in the International Free Trade Zone in Budd Lake, NJ. The entrepreneurial spirit and vision that began KB are today, the guiding principles for all KB employees.
Lallemand Baking is a supplier of bakers yeast and baking ingredient solutions. As a world-class producer of quality bakers yeast, and a provider of innovative baking solutions with outstanding expert technical support, we are dedicated and passionate about
– delivering quality products and services to industrial bakery customers
– contributing to your success through collaborative efforts
– becoming long-term baking supply chain partners
– our evolutionary mindset of driving customer value by providing innovative baking solutions.
Vantage is a global natural chemistry company that creates, produces and sources high-end and tailored specialty chemicals and ingredients incorporated into everyday products that nourish, care, sustain and enhance performance. Back-integrated into natural oils and oleo chemistry, we use science to transform naturally-derived products by bringing technology from the lab into the global marketplace. Every day we are focused on implementing new ways our science and technology can help solve some of the world’s pressing challenges by applying specialized chemistry and formulations to each specific issue. Our extreme responsiveness to customer and market needs makes it possible to quickly scale adaptive innovations and rapidly bring revolutionary products to market.
Puratos is an international group, which offers a full range of innovative food ingredients and services for the bakery, patisserie and chocolate sectors. We serve artisans, retailers, industrial and food service companies in over 100 countries around the world. Our global headquarters are located in Belgium, where the company was founded in 1919. At Puratos, we believe that food has extraordinary power in our lives. We do not take such a responsibility lightly. This is why we aim to help customers be successful with their business, by turning technologies and experience gathered from food cultures around the world into new opportunities. Together, we move the planet forward by creating innovative food solutions for the health and well-being of people everywhere. In the US, we are headquartered in Pennsauken, NJ with a national footprint.
We know grain—it’s been central to our business since the beginning. Today, we have the network, confidence and creativity to make connections between farmers, processors, manufacturers, facilities, shippers and carriers worldwide. We see the big picture, we keep our promises and we take care of our customers’ products every step of the way.