We are Bellarise®: Pak Group’s exclusive brand of yeast, dough conditioners, and bakery solutions. Based in Los Angeles, California, we produce the baking ingredients that help North American bakeries create the breads consumers want today.
Since early civilization, bread has formed an essential part of the human experience, and yet, in its simplicity and elegance, innovation is a central component of the future of bread. With our specialized approach to crafting the highest quality baking ingredients, providing personalized service, and promising the best value, we are helping bakeries of all sizes create the right breads for today’s North American market, and together we are charting its future, one bake at a time.
Cain Food Industries, Inc., is a leading supplier of ingredients to the wholesale and retail baking industries for 45 years. Founders Ernie and Billie Cain established the company’s legacy of quality products and superior customer service, and those values still drive us today. Now in its third generation of family ownership the Cain Food’s partnership is derived from multiple generations of baking industry professionals who take pride in being your preferred supplier of technical and functional ingredients.
Enzyme Development Corporation (EDC) has supplied enzymes to the food industry for over 65 years with specialized customer service. Let’s talk about how enzymes might create new opportunities for your company.
Baking -- These enzymes are used in bakery products to help bread rise and create a spongier, doughier consistency.
J&K Ingredients, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of bakery ingredients for the baking industry throughout the world. We have reached this benchmark, and will continue to uphold it, by:
1. Providing customers with service that meets or exceeds their needs and expectations, and with products that are measurably superior to those of our competitors.
2. Creating the best added value and customer satisfaction available. We do this by employing the most highly trained, skilled and knowledgeable people and by always making them available as a resource to our customers.
3. Always delivering superior and innovative products, service and technical support (at competitive prices) through efficient operations. This allows us to achieve better returns for our customers.
4. Upholding an environment where the top priority is achieving excellence through accountability and honesty. We help our employees to develop their skills and offer them opportunities for personal growth and professional achievement.
5. Maintaining the highest standard of quality in each and every area that affects our customers.
The focus of KB Ingredients from the start, was to give customers the product/package/logistic that made their operations run more efficiently. KB would always go the extra yard to ensure satisfaction and build loyalty. Success with this concept encouraged investment in a facility and processing equipment located in the International Free Trade Zone in Budd Lake, NJ. The entrepreneurial spirit and vision that began KB are today, the guiding principles for all KB employees.
As the fresher, safer, longer experts, we provide the market knowledge, innovation and technical expertise to leverage consumer trends into high-performing value-added ingredients.
Kemin knows how to keep your product safe, of high quality, and appealing. With our range of plant-based extracts, antioxidants, and antimicrobials, we provide shelf-life, flavor & color, and food safety solutions.
Lallemand Baking is a supplier of bakers yeast and baking ingredient solutions. As a world-class producer of quality bakers yeast, and a provider of innovative baking solutions with outstanding expert technical support, we are dedicated and passionate about
– delivering quality products and services to industrial bakery customers
– contributing to your success through collaborative efforts
– becoming long-term baking supply chain partners
– our evolutionary mindset of driving customer value by providing innovative baking solutions.
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a €2 billion turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities.
On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners, customers and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
At Puratos, we are close to customers and consumers everywhere. We turn technologies and experiences from food cultures around the world into new opportunities to help customers be more successful with their business.
Our goal is to give our customers absolute peace of mind. And thanks to our global presence and our understanding of different cultures, we also aim to be a source of creativity and new ideas, whilst offering our people the best possible opportunities for professional development.
We work with our customers as partners every step of the way, so they can continue to offer the best to their clients. Our aim is to be their reliable partners in innovation.
Being our customer’s reliable partners in innovation requires our full attention at every moment. Our way of doing things and our values help us achieve our aims.
They guide everything we do, because earning our customers’ trust requires a seamless approach in terms of quality and service.
REPCO currently manufactures over 80 different types of Enrichment Concentrate premixes. Typically, these premixes are added to flour as it is processed or transferred. REPCO Enrichment Concentrates can be manufactured to contain any combination of vitamins and minerals packaged to suit your needs.