AB Mauri is a business devoted to the baking industry.
With 52 plants, operations in 32 countries and sales in over 100, we are truly global in yeast and bakery ingredients, supporting and enabling the world's bakers, both small and large.
We are Bellarise®: Pak Group’s exclusive brand of yeast, dough conditioners, and bakery solutions. Based in Los Angeles, California, we produce the baking ingredients that help North American bakeries create the breads consumers want today.
Since early civilization, bread has formed an essential part of the human experience, and yet, in its simplicity and elegance, innovation is a central component of the future of bread. With our specialized approach to crafting the highest quality baking ingredients, providing personalized service, and promising the best value, we are helping bakeries of all sizes create the right breads for today’s North American market, and together we are charting its future, one bake at a time.
Brolite is a leading manufacturer of high quality baking ingredients. Founded over 83 years ago, we are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products and service. We are more than just a business, we partner with our customers, and together we make the best baked goods in America.
Cain Food Industries, Inc., is a leading supplier of ingredients to the wholesale and retail baking industries for 45 years. Founders Ernie and Billie Cain established the company’s legacy of quality products and superior customer service, and those values still drive us today. Now in its third generation of family ownership the Cain Food’s partnership is derived from multiple generations of baking industry professionals who take pride in being your preferred supplier of technical and functional ingredients.
We’re a science-led, quality-obsessed and down-to-earth provider of innovative nutritional solutions to many of the world’s greatest brands.
We solve for better performance—nutritional, functional and operational. Inside every food, ingredient and service we offer is a promise to keep people healthy and strong. We keep that promise by finding new ways to make food that performs better. Our scientific expertise, consumer insights and operational know-how helps our customers make products that people love and trust. Whatever challenge you have, from making a better formulation, to improving your logistics, to finding new ways to grow, we can help.
J&K Ingredients, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of bakery ingredients for the baking industry throughout the world. We have reached this benchmark, and will continue to uphold it, by:
1. Providing customers with service that meets or exceeds their needs and expectations, and with products that are measurably superior to those of our competitors.
2. Creating the best added value and customer satisfaction available. We do this by employing the most highly trained, skilled and knowledgeable people and by always making them available as a resource to our customers.
3. Always delivering superior and innovative products, service and technical support (at competitive prices) through efficient operations. This allows us to achieve better returns for our customers.
4. Upholding an environment where the top priority is achieving excellence through accountability and honesty. We help our employees to develop their skills and offer them opportunities for personal growth and professional achievement.
5. Maintaining the highest standard of quality in each and every area that affects our customers.
Lallemand Baking is a supplier of bakers yeast and baking ingredient solutions. As a world-class producer of quality bakers yeast, and a provider of innovative baking solutions with outstanding expert technical support, we are dedicated and passionate about
– delivering quality products and services to industrial bakery customers
– contributing to your success through collaborative efforts
– becoming long-term baking supply chain partners
– our evolutionary mindset of driving customer value by providing innovative baking solutions.
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a €2 billion turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities.
On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners, customers and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
Natural Products, Inc. (NPI) is a leading manufacturer of full fat soy ingredients made from Non-GMO or Certified Organic soybeans. In addition to soybeans, NPI also processes other beans and grains such as Chickpeas and Oats.
At Puratos, we are close to customers and consumers everywhere. We turn technologies and experiences from food cultures around the world into new opportunities to help customers be more successful with their business.
Our goal is to give our customers absolute peace of mind. And thanks to our global presence and our understanding of different cultures, we also aim to be a source of creativity and new ideas, whilst offering our people the best possible opportunities for professional development.
We work with our customers as partners every step of the way, so they can continue to offer the best to their clients. Our aim is to be their reliable partners in innovation.
Being our customer’s reliable partners in innovation requires our full attention at every moment. Our way of doing things and our values help us achieve our aims.
They guide everything we do, because earning our customers’ trust requires a seamless approach in terms of quality and service.