AB Mauri is a business devoted to the baking industry.
With 52 plants, operations in 32 countries and sales in over 100, we are truly global in yeast and bakery ingredients, supporting and enabling the world's bakers, both small and large.
Brolite is a leading manufacturer of high quality baking ingredients. Founded over 83 years ago, we are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products and service. We are more than just a business, we partner with our customers, and together we make the best baked goods in America.
Cain Food Industries, Inc., is a leading supplier of ingredients to the wholesale and retail baking industries for 45 years. Founders Ernie and Billie Cain established the company’s legacy of quality products and superior customer service, and those values still drive us today. Now in its third generation of family ownership the Cain Food’s partnership is derived from multiple generations of baking industry professionals who take pride in being your preferred supplier of technical and functional ingredients.
In 1883 Herman Levi and Jacob Loew founded Capitol Milling Company to mill flour on a large scale in the Los Angeles area. In 1999 Capitol Food Company was established, and today the Levi and the Jensen families continue to provide bakers and food purveyors with the highest-quality products nearly 140 years later.
At IFPC, we’ve been in the ingredient business for a long time. Over the last two generations, our family-owned company has grown from a sugar supplier to a one-stop ingredient shop. We partner with brands across all industries, supplying quality ingredients, creating custom solutions and providing expert advice. Our goal is to help you create the best products for your customers to ensure your business is successful.
J&K Ingredients, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of bakery ingredients for the baking industry throughout the world. We have reached this benchmark, and will continue to uphold it, by:
1. Providing customers with service that meets or exceeds their needs and expectations, and with products that are measurably superior to those of our competitors.
2. Creating the best added value and customer satisfaction available. We do this by employing the most highly trained, skilled and knowledgeable people and by always making them available as a resource to our customers.
3. Always delivering superior and innovative products, service and technical support (at competitive prices) through efficient operations. This allows us to achieve better returns for our customers.
4. Upholding an environment where the top priority is achieving excellence through accountability and honesty. We help our employees to develop their skills and offer them opportunities for personal growth and professional achievement.
5. Maintaining the highest standard of quality in each and every area that affects our customers.
The focus of KB Ingredients from the start, was to give customers the product/package/logistic that made their operations run more efficiently. KB would always go the extra yard to ensure satisfaction and build loyalty. Success with this concept encouraged investment in a facility and processing equipment located in the International Free Trade Zone in Budd Lake, NJ. The entrepreneurial spirit and vision that began KB are today, the guiding principles for all KB employees.