Our sales and distribution company has become one of the most diversified ingredient suppliers to the baking industry. We maintain an extensive warehouse and trucking system with weekly deliveries to over 350 food operations over 42 states. Our national reach allows us to meet our customers' needs on time, every time.
In 1883 Herman Levi and Jacob Loew founded Capitol Milling Company to mill flour on a large scale in the Los Angeles area. In 1999 Capitol Food Company was established, and today the Levi and the Jensen families continue to provide bakers and food purveyors with the highest-quality products nearly 140 years later.
At IFPC, we’ve been in the ingredient business for a long time. Over the last two generations, our family-owned company has grown from a sugar supplier to a one-stop ingredient shop. We partner with brands across all industries, supplying quality ingredients, creating custom solutions and providing expert advice. Our goal is to help you create the best products for your customers to ensure your business is successful.
J&K Ingredients, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of bakery ingredients for the baking industry throughout the world. We have reached this benchmark, and will continue to uphold it, by:
1. Providing customers with service that meets or exceeds their needs and expectations, and with products that are measurably superior to those of our competitors.
2. Creating the best added value and customer satisfaction available. We do this by employing the most highly trained, skilled and knowledgeable people and by always making them available as a resource to our customers.
3. Always delivering superior and innovative products, service and technical support (at competitive prices) through efficient operations. This allows us to achieve better returns for our customers.
4. Upholding an environment where the top priority is achieving excellence through accountability and honesty. We help our employees to develop their skills and offer them opportunities for personal growth and professional achievement.
5. Maintaining the highest standard of quality in each and every area that affects our customers.
Manildra Group USA began manufacturing here at home in Hamburg, IA, in 1994. Since then we have continued to expand and diversify ingredients to meet customer needs in a changing market. As consumers continue to seek new and healthier options, we have developed ingredients to help food manufactures respond to new trends (or demands). Manildra’s Innovation Center in Leawood, KS opened in 2016 with the vision of providing top-notch service through custom product development, a space to come together to collaborate on new ideas, and a platform for product experimentation, support, and fine-tuning.
Manildra Group USA strives for quality, service, and reliability in everything we do from the products we supply to the person that answers the phone when you call. For companies producing food products using wheat isolates, wheat, and wheat starches, Manildra USA is the trusted single-source supplier that provides high quality products, responsive customer service and leads the industry in product innovation and technological expertise.
With over 40 years of industry experience, we partner with some of the world’s most trusted ingredient manufacturers to supply our customers with the highest quality ingredients. We built our company around a simple approach. Offer high-quality ingredients at a competitive price while creating relationships that last. It’s our job to keep you running. Luckily for you that’s something were great at.
Operating in Atchison, Kansas, and Lawrenceburg, Indiana, MGP began as a humble grainbelt distillery in 1941 and has since grown into a leading supplier of premium distilled spirits, and specialty wheat proteins and starches. We partner with small startups and global brands alike to innovate in the food science industry and create some of the finest whiskeys, ryes, bourbons, gins and vodkas in the world.